Company: Altice USA
Posted on: September 24, 2022
OverviewWe are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes
Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar,
and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends
and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news
that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on
collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to
a potential role is just the beginning.ResponsibilitiesYou are part
of building and creating a new partnership with our customers.
Focusing on a positive experience by thoughtfully listening and
guiding customers as they look to pair products and services. It is
key to be knowledgeable on all aspects of mobile service including
guiding on billing or service questions, processes payments, and
exchanges and issues out company equipment. You are engaging with
the customer to understand their needs and your knowledge of
mobility and fixed line products and services will allow you to
identify options to best fit the customer's needs. You are the face
of the Altice brand.You are a brand ambassador with a curious mind
that feels comfortable in a digital space. You understand the best
customer experience starts with you, along with support of your
team members. Making customers feel welcome, guiding them on their
store journey and help build brand relationships. Yes, this is a
sales job, but it's more about making a connection with the
customer and ensuring you have the expertise necessary to pair the
right product with the right person; a digital
- Provide a quality experience and service as an ambassador of
- Demonstrate capabilities to quickly resolving customer issues
and concerns on first contact, exhibiting empowerment/ownership,
with appropriate follow-through
- Deliver superior customer service by explaining the overall
value, features and benefits of all products and services
- Collaborate with other Retail Sales Consultants, Team Leaders,
Supervisors, and Managers as required.
- Serve as mobile expert and guide team members on the product,
providing instruction, support and direction as required.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments to
troubleshoot system problems and resolve. Reaches to partners
across AUSA that are prepared to support system and service
troubleshooting; all with the goal of single point resolution for
customers. Your role is to shepherd the process always underpinning
with the highest quality customer service.
- Utilize extensive product knowledge and retail sales experience
to find solutions aimed to meet and exceed customer's needs. This
includes completing end-to-end customer transactions, including
collecting payments, updating customer profiles, recovering and
issuing equipment as well as assisting with general inquiries.
- Determine customer needs and educate the customer in order to
sell or upgrade services.
- Demonstrate integrity while accessing customer databases and/or
paper reference material to locate customer records and research
- Communicates customer feedback on current needs and trends to
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of work experience
- Willing to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings,
weekends and holidays. Role is overtime eligible.
- For some locations, the ability to travel to other stores
within 35 miles may be required and will be discussed upon
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting
for prolonged periods.
- Continually moving self in different positions in a retail
setting to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight
and confined spaces.
- The person in this position continually communicates with
customers who have inquiries about their service, bill, and/or
company products. Must be able to exchange accurate information in
- Occasionally ascends/descends a ladder to access
products/boxes.Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of
all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national
origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or
mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or
local law.Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its
applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers,
professional or employment related information, photos, education
information and/or protected classifications under federal and
state law. This information is collected for employment purposes,
including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant
background screening, human resource administration and compliance
with federal, state and local law.
Keywords: Altice USA, Georgetown , Sales Associate, Sales , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!