Financial Service Representative I
Company: Third Coast Bank Ssb
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Established in March of 2008, Third Coast Bank ssb is a
community-owned bank seeking sound growth and dedicated to
increasing long term shareholder value by promoting excellence in
performance. Our personalized banking services are geared to
fulfill the financial objectives of our consumers and commercial
patrons. The spirit of community ownership is the centerpiece of
our bank's future success. Also, our bank's success depends upon
our ability to attract and retain people committed to teamwork,
continuous improvement and exemplary customer service.Third Coast
Bank ssb is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color,
gender, age, religion, national origin, genetic information or
disability.SUMMARY:The position of Financial Service Representative
(FSR) is responsible for providing exemplary customer service to
all bank customers. The FSR is responsible for answering questions
and providing information upon request from bank customers and
assisting them in understanding and utilizing the banks products
and services. Opening and servicing new and existing bank customers
accounts. The FSR will assist and support the Lobby Manager in
leading other employees to meet and exceed excellent customer
experience. Maintain and operate a teller cash drawer in order to
process customer transaction requests. Establish and maintain
customer records in order to adhere to all banking regulations.The
Financial Service Representative must help assure compliance with
all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state
and federal banking regulations.JOB DUITES:New Accounts
- Interview consumer(s) desiring to establish a banking
relationship with Third Coast Bank SSB.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of bank products
and services offered.
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts for personal
and commercial customers.
- Obtain consumer identification information as required per CIP
and the USA Patriot Act. (Information must be obtained prior to
opening an account.)
- Obtain all required identification information and commercial
documentation for business customers as required per CIP. (Prior to
opening a business account.)
- Update customer files, signature cards, resolutions, etc. for
- Screen personal account holders via ChexSystems.
- Screen commercial accounts via FIS eAccess/ChexSystems
- Process ATM/Debit Card and check order requests.
- Establish and reset online banking access through
- Cross-sell bank products and services to new and existing bank
- Open, close and service certificate of deposits for personal
and commercial customers
- Process Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) opening, closing,
and transfer request.
- Establish and update new account files.
- Maintain daily rate sheet.
- Serve as a Notary for bank customers as well as bank personnel*
(if approved by bank Cashier).
- Maintain and operate a teller cash drawer.
- Assist bank customers with account deposits, check cashing, and
savings and checking withdrawals.
- Process loan payments.
- Issue Cashiers checks and money orders.
- Keep records of money and negotiable instruments as required
per banking regulations.
- Adhere to BSA regulations for reporting CTR, MIL, and SAR
- Answer general account questions for bank customers.
- Cross-sell bank products and services.
- Scan all proof work through Branch Capture and confirm all work
has been balanced at the close of the business day with Jack Henry
- Balance cash drawer at the close of the business day.
- File all proof work at the close of the business day.
Safe Deposit Box: (if applicable at your assigned branch location)
- Open and close safe deposit boxes via Jack Henry.
- Establish and update safe deposit box account files.
- Prepare new and updated safe deposit box contracts.
- Allow access to Safe Deposit Box Vault to customers.
- Complete entry tickets for customers accessing box and enter
the data into Jack Henry.
- Maintain current job knowledge and adhere to all bank policies
and proceduresMaintain current job knowledge of bank products and
services.Practice quality teamwork to ensure the success of the
bank as a whole as well as your assigned banking center.Answer
telephones, answer questions and direct callers to proper Bank
personnel.Assume responsibility for various department functions in
the absence of staff members or in overwhelming situations.These
specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum
experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory
performance of this position. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to
perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities
may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required,
Bachelors degree preferred; minimum of one (1) year teller
experience, two (2) years of new accounts experience of related
experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of
education and experience. Work related experience should consist of
a financial institution cash handling and customer service
background. Educational experience, through in-house training
sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum,
should be business or financial industry related. Bilingual in
Spanish is required.
- Intermediate experience, knowledge and training in branch
operation activities, terminology and products and services.
- Knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance
regulations, and other Bank operational policies.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; mainframe computer system; and word processing,
spreadsheet and account opening software programs.
Keywords: Third Coast Bank Ssb, Georgetown , Financial Service Representative I, Sales , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!