Patient Services Representative
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: May 11, 2022
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
- Various office duties as assigned by Office Manager.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing
to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Collect and post payments -and record receipts.
- Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates will have a minimum -of two years experience in a
healthcare office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer
service environment - experience in the dental or medical industry
with scheduling and verifying insurances preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple
- Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Georgetown , Patient Services Representative, Sales , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!