Inside Sales Representative
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Ferguson is the largest wholesale distributor of residential and
commercial plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings in the
U.S. The company is also a major distributor of HVAC equipment,
fire protection systems, waterworks and industrial products and
services. Ferguson and its subsidiaries serve customers in all 50
states, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Ferguson is currently seeking an individual to fill an immediate
need for an Inside Sales Representative.
- Work together with Sales associates to support customer needs
by determining the best products and solutions.
- Ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through
timely quotations and accurate sales orders.
- Coordinate deliveries on behalf of customers.
- Answer sales calls for general information, addressing and
resolving customer concerns or questions.
- Ability to effectively use customer relationship management
(CRM) system and phone system.
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience is
- Exhibit strong skills for sales, including the ability to
- Proven track record of responding quickly to customer needs and
ability to make decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to react well in a fast-paced environment & follow
through on commitments.
- Highly motivated and customer service oriented mentality with
ability to build relationships is a plus.
- General digital literacy including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to quickly learn product knowledge and processes.
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and
products to our associates and their families-geared toward
benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings.
Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes
medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match,
paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental),
employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community
involvement opportunities, and much more!
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a
government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified
protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A),
which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the
basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer
F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation
Keywords: Ferguson, Georgetown , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!