EVS Technician II
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for
our EVS Technician II opening with St. David's Georgetown Hospital
today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA
Healthcare team.BenefitsSt. David's Georgetown Hospital, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) EVS Technician II for our team to ensure that
we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient
care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking
a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and
QualificationsAs a EVS Tech ll you will perform a variety of duties
for the cleaning and maintenance of the hospital. The primary
responsibility of the Housekeeper is to provide the highest quality
of service to customers at all times. In order to fulfill these
responsibilities, Housekeepers clean offices, patient rooms, guest
rooms, bathrooms, lavatories, halls, food service areas, patient
service areas, and any other area that may need attention.
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of corridors, patient
floors and public areas.
- Maintains hard surface floors on a daily basis by burnishing,
scrubbing, or stripping and refinishing.
- Maintains cleanliness of walls, doors, baseboards, windows,
stairwells, and elevator tracks adjacent to corridors daily.
- Removes all necessary equipment left in corridors - beds, linen
carts, etc.- to ensure free passage for transporter with patient
coming off the elevators.
- Moves and transports equipment and furniture with no damage to
furnishings, equipment or facility.
- You will maintain, set up and operate all cleaning
- You will set up auditoriums and rooms, move furniture, supplies
- You will communicate with hospital team members and
- Previous hospital cleaning experience - preferredEducation
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent - preferred
What qualifications you will need:This role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
Georgetown Hospital is a comprehensive healthcare facility located
north of Austin,
Texas. This medical center features more than 100 patient beds and
is known for its
Level IV trauma center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, and
Certified Chest Pain
Center. The hospital's range of services include 24-hour emergency
inpatient and outpatient surgery, maternity and newborn care,
St. David's Georgetown Hospital is part of St. David's HealthCare,
which is one of the
largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer
in the Austin area. St. David's
HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA
Healthcare and two local nonprofits - St. David's Foundation and
Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000
sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on
patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our EVS
Technician II opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our
team. We are interviewing apply today!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Georgetown , EVS Technician II, Professions , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!