Support Analyst (Georgetown, TX)
Company: Lone Star Circle of Care
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Overview:The Support Analyst is primarily responsible for Tier 1
and 2 support which includes maintenance and deployment of all
end-user facing technologies. Provides day-to-day technical support
to employees for network infrastructure and internal desktop
systems software and hardware. Communicates highly technical
information to both technical and non-technical personnel. May
participate in development of information technology and
infrastructure projects. May conduct training programs designed to
educate an organization's computer users about basic and
specialized applications. This position provides technical support
to the Corporation with a focus on first-contact and first-level
- Create, assign, and prioritize tickets for self and other
technical support staff.
- Track support requests by creating, updating, and closing
tickets in a timely fashion.
- Basic Understanding of Active Directory, Exchange, TCP/IP, DNS,
DHCP and VPN
- Build, configure, maintain and manage systems for all employees
using latest technologies.
- Manage PC inventory and track hardware and software
- Support software for desktop and laptop computers.
- Configure machines, software, printers and network access.
- Maintain, develop, and document corporate desktop images.
- Perform manual and automated operating system deployments.
- Provide end-user support on all desktop/laptop-deployed
technologies, including remote support for branch offices through
the use of various remote console access technologies.
- View, route, update, and/or close trouble tickets.
- Provide support to incoming requests to the IT Service Desk via
telephone, email, chat, and in-person to ensure courteous, timely,
and effective resolution of client issues.
- Prioritize incidents and service requests according to defined
- Use the IT Service Management Record, track, and document the
process of supporting each incident and request.
- Research solutions through internal and external knowledgebase
Qualifications:REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND LICENSE:
- Minimum of Associate's degree in Computer Science OR equivalent
years of related work experience
- Minimum of one (1) year related experiencePREFERRED EXPERIENCE,
EDUCATION, AND LICENSE:
- Technology Certification
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new computer
- Proficiency with EMR system
- Bilingual English/Spanish language skills
Keywords: Lone Star Circle of Care, Georgetown , Support Analyst (Georgetown, TX), Professions , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!