LINE SERVICE TECHNICIAN - FT, GTU (20546)
Company: Cutter Aviation
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job Details Level Entry Job Location TX - Georgetown (GTU) -
Georgetown, TX Position Type Full Time Salary Range $16.00 Hourly
Job Category Entry Level Summary: Cutter Aviation is currently
searching for an energetic and knowledgeable member of our Line
Service team. The Line Service Technician (LST) must be an
exceptional relationship builder with the drive to provide
world-class customer service with respect to activities on the ramp
and interfaces with customers, pilots, passengers, senior staff and
regulatory agencies. Key Duties
- Fueling aircrafts.
- Drive refueling trucks and towing equipment.
- Connect hoses and operate equipment to move liquid materials
into and out of storage tanks on vessels.
- Towing and repositioning aircraft in and out of hangar.
- Assisting passengers and pilots with luggage Load and unload
and transportation needs.
- General system servicing and cleaning.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work
assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily
production sheets or work tickets.
- Confer with customers in person in order to provide information
about products and services, to take orders, or to obtain details
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- Use of proper FAA and TSA rules and regulations are
- Perform airfield management activities, which may include
escorting passengers and or crew-members airfield via different
traveling modes i.e. walking or driving of company vehicle. Driving
of passengers and or crew members on and off airfield to
designation i.e. hotel, main airport, aircraft. etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Requirements
- Preference given to candidates with one or more years
experience working at an FBO.
- Excellent Customer Service, Organizational, Training, and
Communication Skills. Initiative.
- Desire to be part of a team. Able to develop a friendly
- Professional in appearance and mannerisms.
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to work outdoors in various conditions including heat,
rain, dust, noise, and cold.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ideal candidate will have the following
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a
good-natured, cooperative attitude. Being reliable, responsible,
and dependable, and fulfilling obligations. Accepting criticism and
dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations being
open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety
in the workplace.
- Attention to detail. Persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling
anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior even in very difficult
- Developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with
little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things
done. What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a
pre-employment drug screening and background check. Clean driving
Keywords: Cutter Aviation, Georgetown , LINE SERVICE TECHNICIAN - FT, GTU (20546), Professions , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!