Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) Physical Therapist with St. David's Georgetown Hospital you
can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving
back!BenefitsSt. David's Georgetown Hospital, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the St. David's Georgetown Hospital family! We will give you
the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We
are looking for an enthusiastic Physical Therapist to help us reach
our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a
Physical Therapist, you will carry out individualized therapy
programs including assessment, treatment, planning, implementation,
education, and communication to maximize a patient's progress
toward achieving functional goals. You will supervise therapy
assistants, aides and students. We are an amazing team that works
hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition
like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
You will perform comprehensive patient assessments and establish
appropriate treatment goals and programs for patients in Acute
care, Inpatient Rehab, and/or Outpatient.
- You will coordinate the treatment program with other
- You will develop comprehensive goals for treatment to maximize
- You will deliver care and modify the care plan in accordance
with the patient's needs.
- You will serve as an educator to patients, families, students
and colleagues.Job RequirementsExperience
- 1 year experience in the licensed practice of Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Physical TherapyLicenses and
- Licensed by the Texas State Board of Physical Therapy
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. David's Healthcare
policyThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved). is a comprehensive
healthcare facility located north of Austin,
Texas. This medical center features more than 100 patient beds and
is known for its
Level IV trauma center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, and
Certified Chest Pain
Center. The hospital's range of services include 24-hour emergency
inpatient and outpatient surgery, maternity and newborn care,
St. David's Georgetown Hospital is part of St. David's HealthCare,
which is one of the
largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer
in the Austin area. St. David's
HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA
Healthcare and two local nonprofits - St. David's Foundation and
Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world
and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Physical Therapist
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Georgetown , Physical Therapist, Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!