Company: WESLEYAN HOMES, INC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
DescriptionThe Wesleyan is hiring and needs passionate, driven,
and energetic individuals like YOU! In seeking to fulfill our life
mission, our guiding principles are clear - the community we serve
and those we serve with are valuable. As a part of Wesleyan Homes,
you will have a unique opportunity to share our vision of assisting
those in need with an organization abundant in opportunity for
growth.The Wesleyan is hiring a Hospitality Aide to work within our
Assisted Living Community. As a Hospitality Aide at The Wesleyan,
you will be a part of a mission and values-based organization that
provides endless opportunities for career growth.
- Provide attention and care to residents and patients by
delivering meals, walking residents to activities, checking in with
residents and patients, and other related activities.
- Provide support to staff CNAs and LVNs as it relates to
resident and patient care
- Agree not to disclose residents' protected health information
and promptly report suspected or know violations to the
- Maintain confidentiality of client, employee and facility
- Follow Resident Rights policies at all times maintaining
privacy, confidentiality and respect.
- Ability to understand and comply with applicable Federal, State
and local regulations as they apply to this job.
- Attend all required department and/or facility meetings.
- Adhere to applicable laws, rules, regulations and Code of
Conduct directed by Corporate Compliance Program, conduct business
using ethical standards, and report any suspect or actual event or
circumstance to the Compliance Officer.
- Understand and comply with use and disclosure rules of resident
Protected Health Information (PHI) as required by the HIPAA Privacy
Rule of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
- Use the proper equipment for each job and report any missing or
damaged equipment to supervisor immediately.
- Follow facility safety program, identify and report unsafe
equipment, environment or procedures to supervisor.
- Assume accountability for data contained in the employee
- Observe all agency policies and procedures.
- Report to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate
dependability and punctuality.
- Come to work in neat, clean attire and consistently present an
appropriate professional appearance.
- Perform all duties in an effective, timely and professional
- Work cooperatively with all community members* and willingly
accept assigned duties.
- Report any possible problem or concern regarding community
members* to supervisor immediately.
- Communicate applicable information to community members* in an
effective and efficient manner.
- Exhibit hospitality by displaying courtesy, support, gratitude
and respect to all community members*.
- Complete employee training courses as assigned by due
- Perform any other related duties as directed by
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding caregiving skills with a passion for serving
others, especially within a senior living community
- Must have a service-minded approach to all aspects of the
- A passion for working within a senior living community is a
- Alignment with and enthusiasm about The Wesleyan's culture and
core valuesSchedule:Eight-hour shifts available: 2p.m.-10:00
p.m.The Wesleyan is an Equal Opportunity EmployerBenefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted employee meals
- Annual bonus
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid AD & D
- Company paid Long-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
Keywords: WESLEYAN HOMES, INC, Georgetown , Hospitality Aide, Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!