Recreation Assistant - Garey Park
Company: City of Georgetown, TX
Posted on: August 3, 2022
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the
Performs customer service duties at Garey Park. Monitors activities
of participants, issues equipment and provide program and
membership information to customers.
Applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume.
* Provides customer service to all participants in activities and
programs at area of assignment.
* Registers participants and members for activities, programs and
services; collects pay for fees and memberships and reconciles
receipts and cash register at the end of shift.
* Processes member paperwork, including address changes, member
cancellations, new members, electronic funds transfers and
* Monitors activities offered through the City Parks & Recreation
Division to ensure compliance with rules and policies and safety
* Issues and checks ID cards.
* Distributes recreation and fitness equipment to customers.
* Opens and closes center according to established policies and
* Responds to inquiries and/or complaints from citizens and
* Completes report forms including incident/accident and facility
* Assists other staff members with computer input for programs,
filing of forms, and flyer distribution.
* Performs routine maintenance and cleaning in and around
* Participates and assists with monthly special events and programs
(evenings & weekends) or other duties as assigned.
Education, training and Experience Guidelines
High school graduate, or equivalent. Six (6) months of customer
service or public contact. OR Any combination of experience,
education and/or training that provides the required knowledge,
skills, and abilities.
Cash handling skills, preferred
Certifications and Licenses
Valid Class C Texas driver's license or must obtain within 30 days
of hire date.
CPR, First Aid, AED certification or must obtain within six (6)
months of hire date.
Hiring Range: $13.06 - $16.36 hourly.
#LoveWhereYouWork! Check out the benefits of working with us
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Keywords: City of Georgetown, TX, Georgetown , Recreation Assistant - Garey Park, Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!