Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Psychotherapist 2 will provides psychotherapy and counseling to
individuals and their families, including group modalities, and
assists in assessing psychotherapeutic needs of patients referred
for service. This position will also develop and implement
strategies for the care of psychotherapy patients, to include
developing new models of care and foster key relationships to
improve quality care and patient satisfaction. Oversees the
Embedding Mental Health Program.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Develops and monitors Psychotherapy metrics and goals, and
aligns to system goals, across the region.
- Serves as the lead Psychotherapist, assisting with daily
operations, staffing and program development through mentoring,
counseling and training of personnel. Oversee interns for the
Psychotherapy clinic. Oversees the Embedding Mental Health Program,
serving as a resource and liaison. Reviews patient charts and notes
to ensure standardized care is provided.
- Reviews and evaluated senior staff orders, patient medical
records, and performs diagnostic assessments to determine
psychotherapeutic treatment required. Evaluates treatment
efficiency and patient progress to aid in establishing or revising
specifics of treatment.
- Performs all duties of a staff Psychotherapist by providing
psychotherapy and counseling to individuals and their families,
including group modalities, utilizing psychotherapeutic techniques
consistent with the physician's prescriptions, directions and goals
established for the patient's benefit. Provides emergency
intervention and assessment as required. Utilizing the proper tools
and techniques, selects and accurately performs appropriate
evaluation tests and measurements that will lead to correct
diagnosis and treatment of the patient's problems or progress while
maintaining professional standards.
- Provides patient orientation on department policies regarding
compliance with treatment, cancellations and no shows. Monitors
patient cancellations and fills vacant appointment times from
patient cancellation list. Enforces no show policy with patient
according to patient station. Contributes to teaching activities as
- Maintains effective communication, and coordinates with
supervisors and other patient care givers regarding patient care
- Fulfills continuing education and\or certification requirements
to maintain required qualifications. Take responsibility to
understand and complete professional and technical requirements and
provide the necessary documentation on such requirements.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Knowledge of psychotherapy and related tests, measures, and
recovery techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of counseling and therapy techniques.
- Ability to interpret diagnostic interviews and test
- Ability to conduct individual and group psychotherapy.
- Ability to analyze behavioral deficits.
- Ability to develop plans for implementing and monitoring
rehabilitation activities, skill acquisition and behavior
- Demonstrated communications and problem solving
- Demonstrated effectiveness in team development
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and
individual workloads through effective time management,
prioritization and organizational skills.
- Our competitive benefits package includes the
- mmediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
- EDUCATION - Masters'
- EXPERIENCE - 3 Years of Experience
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
- License Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Georgetown , Psychotherapist 2, Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!