Program Manager, VMO Relations and Governance
Posted on: October 14, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Are you a proven Program Manager with VMO
experience? Apply today!
What You Will Do:
Manages assigned to vendor portfolios to meet business
objectives related to efficiency and effectiveness.
What You Will Need:
- Develop program goals and infrastructure to align with defined
Works with VMO Leadership to develop portfolio goals and plan
to align with business strategy
Manages vendor portfolio in regards to Performance,
Financials, Risk, Contract and Relationship management
Works collaboratively with other teams related to vendor
management, e.g., demand management, The Resource Group, SIAM,
Conducts analysis regard vendor performance, financials,
improvements, transformational and other aspects
Communicates and documents analysis and outcomes related to
all areas of analysis
Establish and manage strong relationships with the vendor
leadership and delivery teams
Works with operational product leads to drive improvements and
to address any issues or incidents (MIBs)
- Manage program through creating program plans, management tools
and reporting capabilities.
- Lead cross-functional teams and ensure resources are assigned
to meet program goals.
- Recommend program budget and monitor and adjust plan as
resource requirements change.
- Communicate and document program quality outcomes and progress
- Address and resolve project issues to ensure goals remain on
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team:
- Experience managing vendors in an outcomes based delivery model
with robust service level agreement requirements
- Understanding of end user computing and infrastructure IT
- BA with financial analytical capabilities
When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Technologies is an equal opportunity employer
(EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
protected status. For further information regarding your EEO
rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law”
the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make
an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a
position using our official application. Be on alert for possible
fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money
or banking information from applicants.
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Georgetown , Program Manager, VMO Relations and Governance, Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!