Company: Austin Powder
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Supports administrative requirements of a field operations
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND
- Must satisfactorily perform each of the essential functions,
duties, and responsibilities listed below.
- Collects information to prepare location documents in the
direction of Austin Powder policies and procedures.
- Types location documents and distributes as directed.
- Prepares vendor invoices for approval and insures invoices are
forwarded to Cleveland Corporate office in a timely manner.
- Maintains and files all location documentation.
- Post orders into the computer system. Creates new vendor
accounts as required. Creates and/or maintains LINUS system
- Answers and directs phone calls courteously, and directs to the
appropriate individual(s) in a timely manner.
Date stamp and distributes daily incoming mail. Prepares and sends
- Assists in the dispatch of employees and vehicles to customer
accounts, as directed by management.
- Maintains inspection and maintenance files on all location
- Assist with general inventory duties.
- Promptly reports employee, customer issues or public concerns
to Location Manager.
- Develops and maintains positive work relationship with
co-workers, customer, vendors and government agencies.
- Displays work behaviors that are honest and ethical in pursuit
of Austin Powder's business goals.
Safety & Compliance:
- Maintains all Location documentation in compliance with
federal, state, local and Austin Powder Company guidelines.
- Complies with Austin Powder Company inventory management
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by complying with
all federal, state, local regulations, and Austin Powder Company
- Must have acquired, as a minimum, the following formal
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have acquired, as a minimum, the following
- 1-3 years general office experience.
- Must demonstrate competency and proficiency in the following
skills and/or abilities.
- Accurate keying and filing skills.
- Must possess upon hire or acquire within 90 days of hire
working knowledge of APC's business operating system. Maintains an
up-to-date working knowledge of LINUS.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Effective Professional and courteous customer service telephone
- Ability to work well alone as well as in a team
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Austin Powder, Georgetown , Location Clerk, Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!