Dining Room Manager (Fine Dining)
Company: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Grand Living is growing; come play an integral role in opening
one of our new communities!
Grand Opening planned for August 2021.
As Dining Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing the
overall Resident dining experience through the provision of
exceptional oversight and culinary training to Front of the House
team members which includes Servers, Bussers, and Food Runners
while upholding service standards of all menu offerings through
multiple dining venues. This is to be handled in The Sterling Touch
professional, friendly, courteous, helpful and timely manner,
resulting in a very high level of satisfaction for Residents and
- Participate in Start Sterling! line up every day.
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Train and manage all dining staff.
- Ensure uniform and grooming standards of all dining service
- Supervise and coordinate culinary activities for all dining
venues: Bistro, Casual, Formal, Luminations memory care and Club
Room, as well as special events and private functions.
- Adhere to techniques of food presentation and food quality
- Ensure a prepared, properly staffed and efficient dining
service for all dining venues.
- Ensure E-menu is maintained for each dining venue and dining
- Ensure all dining venues are presented using the Grand Living
- Ensure all culinary equipment is cleaned and maintained in good
working order at all times.
- Ensure dining venues are always safe and sanitary and in
compliance with local and state regulatory requirements.
- Employees are required to work a flexible schedule which
includes manager on duty, varying hours, rotating weekends and
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- College or Culinary school degree, highly preferred.
- Three or more years of Front of House oversight in country
club, fine dining restaurant, and/or upscale Senior living.
- Understanding or experience in dining room service standards
- Experience training Front of House staff on proper fine dining
- Experience scheduling Front of House staff.
Keywords: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine, Georgetown , Dining Room Manager (Fine Dining), Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!