Automotive Product Knowledge Specialist - Mercedes-Benz of Georgetown
Company: Howard Pontiac-Gmc Inc
Posted on: June 3, 2021
CONSIDER A CAREER WITH US!
No Experience Necessary!
Mercedes-Benz of Georgetown is part of fast growing Group 1
Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a
Qualified Mercedes-Benz PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE SPECIALIST to our award
Our Product Knowledge Specialist will begin their career as an
expert of the Mercedes-Benz Brand. By enthusiastically engaging
with our clients at time of delivery, and during ownership, will
create a long lasting positive impression of the product and our
- Five Day Workweek
- A Great Working Environment
- Comprehensive Training, Support & Advancement
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Somethings to Know About the Position...
- Supports the Client Sales Advisor on Product Related Tasks and
- Fully Explains Vehicle Features, Application and Benefits based
on Client's needs
- Maintains Constant Communication with Designated Sales
Personnel at the Dealership on Vehicle Delivery and any Shedule
- Schedules Appointments in a Timely Manner and Maintains
Communication with Cients Regarding any Changes to Scheduled
- Acquires and Maintains total Product Knowledge on all Vehicles
and Understands Competitors Vehicle Features, Benefits and
- Achieves Client Satisfaction Objectives as Assigned by
Management and Follows up with New Owners to Ensure Delivery
- Demonstrates passion about the Mercedes-Benz brand and
- Confident in Using New Media (tablets, social media, etc).
- Assist in Other Areas of the Sales Department and Performs
other Administrative Duties, as Assigned.
- Professional Appearance
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Customer Service Experience Required
- Basic Computer Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates
automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States,
United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team
environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If
you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency,
professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for
you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in
automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
- All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include:
background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Keywords: Howard Pontiac-Gmc Inc, Georgetown , Automotive Product Knowledge Specialist - Mercedes-Benz of Georgetown, Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!