Company: Home Instead
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Home Instead , the world's trusted source of non-medical
services and home care for seniors, is seeking an organized and
outgoing person to join Austin's premier Senior Home Care
The Service Coordinator is expected to oversee and perform a
variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for
clients. Interaction with our staff, clients, and care providers
requires exceptional communication and organization skills.
Candidate needs to enjoy working in a fast paced team oriented
environment. Scheduling/staffing and/or management experience
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an
emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity
utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their
problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead by utilizing the
consultative sales process to better meet our current client
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure
problems are resolved.
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that
ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours
in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable
manner, enter the information into the software system and work
with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise
owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within
- Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain
confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as
sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
consistent with company standards, practices, policies and
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily,
quarterly, monthly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships
with the franchise owner, office colleagues, clients and
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively
for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and
- Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent
combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Georgetown , Service Coordinator, Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!