Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated
for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At St David's
Georgetown our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare
provider. We are seeking a(an) Operating Room Registered Nurse to
join our healthcare family.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At
St David's Georgetown, our benefits package offers eligible
colleagues an attractive package that includes medical, wellbeing,
dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based
on years of service)
and Student Loans
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail,
Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection
- Home,Auto, andPet
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term&Long Term
- Legal Benefitsand lots more!
Learn more about
At St David's Georgetown, our nurses play a vital part. We know
that every nurses path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create
your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your
career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life for life and empowers
their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Operating Room
Registered Nurse opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a(n) Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN), you will be
responsible for performing patient assessments, developing a plan
of care, and implementing and evaluating care. As a member of the
interdisciplinary care team, you will work collaboratively with the
other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care.
* You will complete age appropriate assessment of patient on
arrival to surgical suite.
* You will assist with the care of the patient during anesthesia
induction and/or prepare the patient for local anesthesia.
* You will create and maintain a sterile and safe surgical
* You will perform correct surgical preps.
* You will accurately document and report patient care.
* You will demonstrate competency for all surgical specialties
* You will participate in staff and self-development.
* You will assist with the orientation of new employees.
* You will complete annual department competencies.
* 1 year Operating room environment
* Associate's degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited nursing
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
License and Certifications
* Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or
Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License Texas
license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
* Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. Davids Healthcare
* Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification per
St. DavidsGeorgetown Hospital is a comprehensive
healthcare facility located north of Austin,Texas. This medical
center features more than 100 patient beds and is
known for itsLevel IV trauma center, Certified
Primary Stroke Center, and Certified Chest PainCenter. The
hospitals range of services include 24-hour emergency
care,inpatient and outpatient surgery, maternity and
newborn care, rehabilitation,
St. Davids Georgetown Hospital is part of St. Davids HealthCare,
which is one of thelargest healthcare systems in Texas and the
third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. DavidsHealthCare was
formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two
local nonprofits St. Davids Foundation and Georgetown Health
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institutefor over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
thedelivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We
are interviewing candidates for our Operating Room Registered Nurse
opening.Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition
team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.