Fitness Program Coordinator
Company: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Grand Living is growing; come play an integral role in opening
one of our new communities!
Grand Opening planned for August 2021.
As Fitness Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for
enhancing the overall Resident experience through the provision of
exceptional oversight and implementation of the Fitness program;
providing the residents opportunities for participation in all
Fitness programming. This health and fitness approach to daily life
for our residents encompasses use of state of the art fitness
equipment, personal plans and holistic wellness. This is to be
handled in The Sterling Touch friendly, courteous, helpful, timely
and professional manner, resulting in a very high level of Resident
satisfaction. This position is under the general guidance of the
FacetsDirector in accordance with Community standards, processes,
procedures, practices and philosophy.
- Participate in Start Sterling every shift.
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Oversee, participate in and support the complete Skills &
Abilities of the residents
- Develop, educate and oversee Grand Living's community Personal
Fitness Training technique and program design.
- Adjust and operate all community fitness equipment including
the Techno Gym electronic health tracking systems.
- Oversee pool usage and teach water aerobics classes that
enhance the resident experience and desired outcomes.
- Generate, maintain & demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic &
positive attitude. Plan and develop creative and teach exciting
programs that create a wide range of calendar opportunities that
promote Fitness and Wellness goals of the residents.
- Promote ongoing participation through excellent communications
of assorted offerings including but not limited to creation and
distribution of monthly calendars, and personal ongoing
interactions with residents and teaching of classes.
- Work closely with health and wellness, heart of the house, and
dining services to ensure fitness events are well attended and
provide exceptional experiences for the residents by reviewing
individual care plans.
- Prepare personalized notes and periodic reports for health
services staff to document well-being plans for each resident.
- Annual budget preparation for departmental needs and ongoing
tracking of expenses to budget including ordering and approval of
invoices related to life fitness department.
- Due to resident expectations and both planned and unplanned
events/occurrences, employees may be required to work varying
schedules to reflect the business and service needs of the
- High School Diploma or GED, required.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
- One or more years of Fitness training experience,
- One or more years of experience working with seniors, highly
- Must have experience developing and implementing an entire
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language in
order to communicates with the residents and other employees.
Keywords: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine, Georgetown , Fitness Program Coordinator, Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!