Company: Tilson Home Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for a handyman to join our team!
- Provide hands-on repairs in the customer's home including but
not limited to tile work, flooring, and sheetrock repair
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks
- Identify and report the need for major repairs
- Maintain and clean and safe workplace
- Communicate clearly with customers and co-workers
- We pay by the hour, not the job, so time between jobsites is
- Job is Monday through Friday. No weekends necessary.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, disability and life insurance
- Company phone, vehicle and gas card provided.
Education and Experience:
- Handyman/Repair work 1-2 years (Required)
- Experience in homebuilding industry (Preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Must have the hand/eye coordination necessary to operate
construction tools, office business machines (calculator, phone,
fax, copier, etc.) and a personal computer.
- Hearing and speech sufficient to verbally communicate in person
and on the telephone.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to ascend and descend on ladders.
- Must be able to walk on roofs of homes (1 and 2 story) for roof
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme temperature conditions
(i.e., heat, snow, ice).
- Must have the ability to drive and safely operate a
- Occasional overnight travel required.
Keywords: Tilson Home Corporation, Georgetown , Handyman, Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!