Director of Nursing (Must be an RN)
Company: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Grand Living is growing; come play an integral role in opening
one of our new communities!
Grand Opening planned for August 2021. Positing planned to start
As Director of Nursing, you will be responsible for enhancing
the overall Resident experience through the provision of
comprehensive leadership to the Health and Wellness department to
provide exceptional assisted living and Luminations memory care
services to the residents and their families. This is to be handled
in The Sterling Touch friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and
professional manner, resulting in a very high level of Resident
satisfaction. You will work closely with the Executive Director,
Executive Chef, FacetsDirector, and all other Grand Living service
departments to create a culture of well-being across all facets of
the residents' lives in keeping with the global Facets philosophy.
This position is under the general guidance of the Executive
Director in accordance with Community standards, processes,
procedures, practices and philosophy.
SPECIFIC POSITION KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language in
order to complete requisitions, read recipes and communicate with
- Ability to stand, walk, climb stairs, crouch, bend, stoop,
reach, grasp, push, pull and work continuously without sitting for
extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift or carry, push or pull up to 40 pounds.
- Employees are required to work a flexible schedule which
includes, rotating weekend and holiday shifts.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, required.
- Five or more years of nursing experience in a health care
setting; preferably in senior living.
- Two or more years with hiring and supervisory duties over a
workforce comprised of a large percentage of Certified Nursing
Assistants and Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Experience with Assessments, Admissions, and developing Care
Plans, highly preferred.
- Computer skills and experience in an electronic health record
Keywords: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine, Georgetown , Director of Nursing (Must be an RN), Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!