Social Worker Clinical
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Thriveworks in Georgetown is seeking a part-time or full-time
Masters Level Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical
Social Worker to join our growing team! The ideal candidate would
practice therapy for adults, teens, and children. Ideal candidates
are already credentialed on major insurance panels, otherwise we
will do the credentialing for you. We look for highly motivated,
positive individuals who thrive in a successful team dynamic!
At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those
who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving,
growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that
ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the
potential to grow to thrive.
- Fully licensed to practice independently in Texas (No interns
- Experience helping Individual and Couples, Children and
- Excellent professional references.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Client focused positive approach toward client care.
- More than 5-years post-licensure experience preferred.
- Experience in out-patient, private practice clinical
- Quality compensation with opportunities for
- An out-patient work environment where administrative duties are
taken care of so you can focus on the clinical care of
- Credentialing expenses are covered.
- Office overhead expenses (including all office furnishings,
rent, WIFI, equipment, disposables and more).
- Administrative burdens we take care of include: Credentialing,
scheduling new clients, Insurance verification, Billing,
Collections and more.
- Health Reimbursement Account, dental, life insurance,
short-term disability, AD&D for full-time employees
- IRA with company match for full-time employees
- Liability insurance covered
Please send your cover letter and resume to
Learn more about Thriveworks and read our mission statement
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Thriveworks, Georgetown , Social Worker Clinical, Other , georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!