Company: Sport Clips - Support Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The primary role of the Senior Designer would be to collaborate
with the Creative Director and other creative team members inside
the Marketing department of Sport Clips Haircuts. We are looking
for someone that can work with the designs we currently have for
use with our 1,800+ stores nationwide but think creatively to bring
new ideas and designs into our portfolio of work. This person
should be able to help us maintain a consistent brand look and
personality across all different types of mediums print, in-store
POP materials, web, email, mobile, video, etc. You will work
directly with franchisees from all across the country to help
fulfill their creative needs to help market their store in the
communities they serve. Materials you create will be shown to the
Creative Director and/or higher-level team members for approval and
further implementation. You will also help maintain an online
repository of creative materials for our franchisees to make use of
pre-approved assets that they can download or customize themselves
using our online marketing asset management tool.
- Take existing materials and transform them as necessary to fit
the needs of the particular request.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and other creative team
members in the design, development, and production of new creative
and marketing materials.
- Produce designs for a number of mediums, including but not
limited to print ads, flyers, banners, point-of-purchase kits,
direct mail, web banners, social media graphics, local and national
email campaigns, YouTube and Facebook video ads, billboards,
vehicle wraps, window graphics, etc.
- Think creatively to produce new concepts and directions for
- Execute design updates and revisions as needed on national and
local level materials.
- Create materials for and assist in maintaining our online
marketing asset management (MAM) platform new templates, uploading
and maintaining of static assets, user management, etc.
- Using HTML & CSS, create email templates and landing pages for
our web and MAM platforms.
- Use copywriting skills to create headlines and body copy where
- If we can put our logo on it, youll probably make something for
- Creative Show imagination and generate new ideas to solve
problems or find new ways to enhance our current methods.
- Organized Plan and organize tasks in an efficient and
productive manner. Be capable of juggling multiple projects and
have an eye for detail.
- Adaptive Be flexible to changing priorities and types of
projects on the fly. We try to make sure that everything is
scheduled accordingly, but we understand that sometimes
opportunities arise that need increased priority.
- Technical Understand how to use technology and tools of the
trade to their full advantage.
- Learn Quickly Comprehend ideas quickly and learn new techniques
to keep skills sharp.
- Self-motivated While we do work in a team, most projects will
be completed independently.
- Detailed have a keen eye for the small details, such as
alignment, spacing, kerning, leading, spelling, and making sure
materials are consistent.
- Degree in Graphic Design or 4+ years related work
- Strong portfolio showcasing consistent work across different
- Experienced in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications,
primarily Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, but secondarily
Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
- Understanding of HTML & CSS, ability to write basic code
yourself or decipher and implement generated code inside our web
and email platforms.
- Knowledgeable and current with digital workflows and
technology, intrigued by new technology and curious to learn new
things and how they work, including new features when they are
implemented in existing software.
- Strong creative, copywriting, and strategic thinking
- Ability to recognize visual hierarchy and create eye-pleasing
- Ability to take direction while respectfully advocating for
your creative concepts.
- Knowledge of photography and videography a lighting equipment
for photos and video a plus.
Keywords: Sport Clips - Support Center, Georgetown , Senior Designer, Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!