Website Support Specialist - Austin
Company: GoDaddy MSH INC.
Posted on: February 9, 2020
About GoDaddyGoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform
dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers
worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea,
build a professional website, attract customers and manage their
work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making
opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company
visit--www.GoDaddy.com.Every business has a unique brand and story.
Customers who use GoDaddy Social to market their business rely on a
team of content experts to tell that story to the world. The
Website Operations team uses as simple website builder tool to take
information and photos collected from these customers, and build
out a free website designed with today---s consumer in mind. As a
member of this team, you will be responsible for providing a
---do-it-for-you--- service for these customers including
introducing the website offer to them, aligning on content edits,
handling technical set-up, and owning ongoing edits to the
- Apply a balanced mix of creative design, problem solving, and
customer service to help small business owners enhance their online
- Provide a ---surprise and delight--- moment to newly on-boarded
customers as you introduce them to a free website they were not
- Encourage customer to utilize this free offering which is
proven to help their success on-line.
- Answer customer questions and drive utilization of our managed
- Ensure websites are an accurate and professional representation
of the business, and are grammatically correct.
- Support customers post-launch with edits or questions.
- Develop an understanding of other components of GoDaddy Social
to deliver the best customer experience possible while interacting
- You are a fit with GoDaddy---s values and are passionate about
supporting local businesses and communities.
- 1-3 years of customer facing experience.
- Prior experience with websites and domains is a bonus, but not
- You have an eye for visual design and are confident in your
- You enjoy and are comfortable talking on the phone with
customers. You possess strong customer service, communication
skills, and derive satisfaction from helping others.
- You are a creative problem solver. You want to understand how
things work and quickly identify opportunities to make processes
- You are meticulous and precise when executing a task.
- You are passionate about organization and can adhere to and
define organizational systems.
- You can prioritize and re-prioritize ruthlessly, and you enjoy
working toward higher and higher efficiency.
- You---re adaptable and responsive, and are confident in your
ability to meet needs across multiple teams, platforms, and
- You have a ---get it done--- attitude and a work ethic to
- You have a bachelor---s degree or relevant, transferable work
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- 15 days paid time off, plus company holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Commuter benefits for qualifying public transit.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- 401(k) match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Professional development and experience, including
opportunities to grow your career, working for one of the most
ambitious companies in Austin.GoDaddy is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of age,--race, color,
creed,--religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity
or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status,
physical or mental disability,--pregnancy, childbirth, genetic
information, military and veteran status, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with local and federal
requirements.If you need assistance completing an application for a
position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at
Recruiting@godaddy.comPlease note that GODADDY does not accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.To
submit your application to this position, please click Apply--. On
the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create--to establish
your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate
account, please slick Sign-In--and use that account to complete
Keywords: GoDaddy MSH INC., Georgetown , Website Support Specialist - Austin, Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!