Senior Principle Software Engineer
Posted on: January 4, 2020
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work
and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a
people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our
over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled
growth and development opportunities.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software
application enhancements and new products for a changing world.
Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for
platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics - all with the
most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering
methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external
Senior Principal Software Engineer - ITJob Roles &
- This position will be responsible for -design and development
of new products/ features.
- Duties include providing technical guidance to the team,
participating in all activities necessary to take a feature/product
from concept to production -including, -design, -implementation,
validation, and troubleshooting production issue.
- Developing technical -specifications, -participating -in
-design/code reviews, creating test cases and test plans.
- Proficient in design and developing cloud native apps using
- Highly motivated and adaptable technical leader with strong
communication and collaboration skills.
- Full stack developer with hands-on programming and
microservices development experience especially using Spring MVC,
- Experience in deploying code in AWS/Azure/PCF
- Experience in developing web UI using HTML5, CSS, JS framework
like Angular.js, Knockout.js, Backbone.js, Node.js based on MVC
- Well versed in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and programming
languages like Java.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable experience practicing TDD methodologies, CI/CD
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Hands on with messaging systems, like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Hands-on with NoSQL like, Mongo, Redis and ElasticDesired
Skills (not mandatory):
- Experience in performance tuning, resolving scalability related
issues at server side.
- Familiarity with big data platforms like Hadoop.
- Familiarity with DevOps
- Familiar with PaaS and IaaS service offerings
- Familiar with Service Mesh Architecture
- Qualifications:BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA -with -minimum 12 -years
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class
benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities -
all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you're ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing
world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity
for all employees and to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment
decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion
or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including
pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV
Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and
Inclusion at Dell here.
Keywords: Dell, Georgetown , Senior Principle Software Engineer, Other , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!