Executive Assistant / Recruiter
Company: WBW Development
Posted on: June 24, 2022
WBW Development, LLC is a turn-key residential lot development
company that has Development, Engineering and Construction under
one roof. Making us one of the largest residential Developer in
Texas.Do you love understanding every detail of how a business
operates? Enjoy countless ways you'll contribute through providing
administrative support, coordinating key meetings or events,
designing or pulling reports to increase effectiveness, assist in
recruiting top talent to continue our stellar growth, building
custom tools to empower people to solve complex problems or helping
to maximize our multi-company collaboration. If so, WBW Development
is currently looking for an Executive Assistant that will report to
the COO and work with the development, engineering and construction
teams to assist in the collaboration of our gifted team and also
assist with recruiting to help take us to the next level
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing and supporting management, assisting with
conferences and off-site moral events, facility management and
handling follow-up agenda items.
- Other administrative duties such as managing calendars,
scheduling meetings, processing expense reports, and distributing
and developing shared team information and reports.
- Assisting in search and qualifying recruiting efforts,
on-boarding and space challenges of a dynamic and changing
workforce, LinkedIn Recruiter experience a huge plus.
- Work on special projects that can span our numerous
- Calm and confident and experienced in handling confidential and
sensitive materials with discretion.
- Work independently to multi-task and prioritize workload
expeditiously in a fluid work environment.
- Problem-solve issues creatively and collaboratively at the same
time being resilient under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with a variety of
people across multiple functions and levels.
- Experience crafting and/or supporting presentations and reports
for management using Excel and PowerPoint.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products including Word,
Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Internet and ability to research and retrieve
- Understanding of departments, Company and team's role in the
- Ability to interact well with internal and external
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Strong grammatical and proofreading skills
- Resilient attention to detail
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in regard to work
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities in a
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good natured, fun with a positive attitude
Education and/or Experience
- 2-4 years of experience as a senior or executive administrative
- Experience doing junior level recruiting
- College degree or equivalent industry related experience
Come join a fun, winning team with over 40 years of success! We are
growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team
players to join us and make a difference and offer an excellent
benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Employee Bonus Plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Company Holidays
- Company softball teams etc.
Keywords: WBW Development, Georgetown , Executive Assistant / Recruiter, Human Resources , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!