Human Resources Generalist
Posted on: November 22, 2021
For those who want to keep growing, learning, and evolving. We
at Kelly -- Professional & Industrial hear you, and we're here for
you! We're seeking a Human Resources Generalist to work at a lad
supplier of energy testing solutions in Cedar Park, TX. You owe it
to yourself to consider this great new opportunity. Why you should
apply to be a Human Resources Generalist: .
- Temp to Hire or possible Direct Hire Opportunity
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent benefits package
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via What's a typical day as a
Human Resources Generalist? You'll be:
- Onboarding and administering policies, job post announcements,
maintaining and posting HR communication, making updates HR Systems
and other miscellaneous HR duties
- Working with the HR team to continue to create and grow a
company culture that is collaborative, creative and
- Providing customer service to all employees and managers.
- Processing all new hire paperwork including background checks
and drug screens.
- Completing special projects as assigned.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
data and trends.
- Administer employee information in WeLearn, ADP and other
databases as assigned i.e. job changes, new employees and employee
- Maintaining personnel files for all employees.
- Maintaining PPE for all locations. This job might be an
outstanding fit if you possess the following:
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft
- Must be highly motivated and detail oriented
- BA/BS preferred, AA degree required
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- Three to five years of human resources experience.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with
employees at all levels
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with
integrity in all situations
- Detail-oriented and meticulous with employee information and
paperwork What happens next Once you apply, you'll proceed to next
steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't
worry-even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our
network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your
profile, expanding your opportunities even more. Helping you
discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so
let's get to work. Apply to be a Human Resources Generalist today!
Why Kelly -- ? You're looking to keep your career moving onward and
upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial
staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for
opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit
your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your
path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Georgetown , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!