Temporary Housekeeper/Server (Full Time)
Company: Hawthorn Senior Living
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The Oaks, the premier retirement community for active seniors in
Georgetown, is now hiring for a temporary full-time
Housekeeper/Server. The schedule for this position is Monday
through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with evenings and
Job Duties and Requirements:
· Light housekeeping in resident's apartments.
· Laundry and linen service.
· Clean community common areas.
· Serve meals to residents at their tables.
Skills and Abilities:
· You must be 18 years of age or older.
· Ability to communicate, in a clear and concise manner with our
· You must have general knowledge of cleaning and sanitation
· Prior housekeeping experience is preferred but not required.
· A team player mentality and the ability to work well as part of a
team is required.
· To be successful in this role you must have a friendly,
professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for
improving the lives of others.
How to Apply:
At Hawthorn we pride ourselves on hard work, integrity, and
operating with total transparency. We also hold the belief that you
can never go wrong doing the right thing. Our foundation of
principles and philosophies don't work for everyone, but they may
be just what you're looking for!
Please come by and complete an application, we would love to meet
Submit your most recently updated resume for consideration.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at
The Oaks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do pre-employment
background checks, employment verification, and reference
Keywords: Hawthorn Senior Living, Georgetown , Temporary Housekeeper/Server (Full Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!