Full-Time Housekeeping Attendant
Company: Grand Living
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Housekeeping Attendant, you will be
responsible for enhancing the overall Resident experience through
exceptional comprehensive leadership and cleanliness of the
community. The impression, service, and cleanliness provided is
crucial to the reputation and success of the community. This is to
be handled in The Sterling Touch® friendly, courteous, helpful,
timely and professional manner, resulting in a very high level of
Resident satisfaction. To provide housekeeping services and upkeep
of all public areas and resident apartments. This position is under
the general guidance of the Housekeeping Supervisor in accordance
with Community's standards, processes, procedures, practices, and
- Participate in Start Sterling! line up every day.
- Greet the Residents, guests and employees in a friendly and
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all Resident requests.
- Follows operational and shift change procedures and tasks.
- Performs daily cleaning and deep cleaning of apartment
residence, storage areas, and laundry areas as assigned by the
Housekeeping Supervisor and in accordance to the standards and
procedures of the community.
- Maintains the cleanliness, neatness, and organization of the
housekeeping spaces as well as housekeeping carts, buckets and
- Checks for items that are not operable and/or in need of repair
and reports such items to the Housekeeping or Maintenance
- Replenishes all supplies and amenities in residences and common
spaces as needed.
- Transports trash and recyclables to proper disposal area.
- Establishes and maintains high cleanliness and sanitation
standards in all apartment's, public areas and heart of the house
- Complete cleaning schedules for move outs and prepare apartment
for next resident.
- Pick up litter around property or wherever visible.
- Know and understand the Community's emergency, life safety and
security procedures and requirements.
- Complete reports and any other duties as directed by the
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred. Experience:
- Housekeeping and cleaning experience, preferred.Schedule:
- Full-Time Hours
- Must be able to work rotating weekends and one holiday per
Keywords: Grand Living, Georgetown , Full-Time Housekeeping Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!