Company: Grand Living
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Dishwasher, you will be responsible for
enhancing and supporting the overall dining experience for our
residents, family members and guests. This is to be handled with
The Sterling Touch® professional, friendly, courteous, helpful and
in a timely manner, resulting in a very high level of satisfaction
for Residents and their guests. This position is under the general
guidance of the Executive Chef in accordance with Community
standards, processes, procedure, practices, and philosophies.
- Participate in Start Sterling! line up every day.
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees, and vendors in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Responsible for the safe loading, running and cleanliness of
the dish machine and to provide a neat, clean, and organized dish
- Monitor the dish machine wash and rinse temperatures, as well
as, chemical levels for efficient and sanitary operation.
- Reports any dish machine mechanical problems immediately.
- Wash and return to storage all tableware and kitchen ware to
- Maintain adequate levels of clean sanitized service and kitchen
ware during service.
- Responsible for manually washing kitchen ware using 3
- Ensuring wash and rinse water is always clean and sanitizer is
changed frequently, as well as, properly concentrated.
- Handle all tableware carefully to prevent breakage and
- Responsible for sweeping and mopping the kitchen production
area after service.
- Ensure polished, defect free, and proper handling of dishes,
glassware, utensils and all service ware.
- Bag and safely transport kitchen refuse to dumpster area.
- Ensure dish area is always safe, clean, and sanitary and in
compliance with local and state regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred. Experience:
- One year or more of dishwashing experience, preferred.Schedule:
- Full-Time Hours
- Flexible Scheduling
- Shifts: 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM and 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM
- Must be able to work rotating weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Grand Living, Georgetown , Full-Time Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!