Food Runner and Busser (4:00 PM to 8:00 PM)
Company: Grand Living
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Food Runner and Busser, you will be
responsible for enhancing and supporting the overall dining
experience for our residents, family members and guests. This is to
be handled with The Sterling Touch® friendly, courteous, helpful
and in a timely manner, resulting in a very high level of
satisfaction for Residents and their guests. Position is under the
general guidance of the Executive Chef and Dining Room Manager in
accordance with Community standards, processes, procedure and
practices. Essential Functions:
- Participate in Start Sterling! line up every day.
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Involved in initial table touch with water service and
presentation of menu.
- Assist with initial dining room pre-service
- Ensure that table tops are maintained throughout service.
- Ensure tables are bussed between courses, returning used
service ware to kitchen for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Re-set tables for continued service throughout meal
- Ensure uncompromised levels of cleanliness.
- Follow table top setting standards.
- Delivery of bread and grinder service.
- Deliver meal orders, checking for accuracy to residents and
guests in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper food presentation, before service, as established
by Executive Chef and Dining Room Supervisor.
- Ensure polished, defect free, and proper handling of dishes,
glassware, utensils and all service ware.
- Ensure dining room is always safe, clean and sanitary and in
compliance with local and state regulatory requirements.Education:
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred. Experience:
- One year fine dining or restaurant experience
- Part-Time Hours
- Shift: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Must have ability to work a flexible schedule that includes
weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Grand Living, Georgetown , Food Runner and Busser (4:00 PM to 8:00 PM), Hospitality & Tourism , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!