RN - Home Health - FT - Home Health
Company: Enhabit Inc
Posted on: September 20, 2023
RN - Home Health - FTOverview
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only
make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but
also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing
professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge
technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving
their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care
for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support
and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
* Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
* Continuing education opportunities
* Scholarship program for employees and their children
* Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
* Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision
coverage for full-time employees
* Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical
illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for
* Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
* Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
* Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all
* Incentivized bonus plan
The Home Health RN Case Manager is a field employee who;
* Performs skilled nursing visits and completes coordination of
* Point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care
* Oversees the frequency of visits for the episode.
* Consults as needed with the physician and the office giving
details about patient care.
* Performs accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication
profile remains current.
* Ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician
* Attends weekly case conference and monthly case manager
Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of
employment Have a minimum of one year of clinical experience is
preferred Possess a valid state driver's license, automobile
liability insurance, and have access to a reliable vehicle.
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We
work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful
manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports,
encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin,
military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other
protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the
special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Inc, Georgetown , RN - Home Health - FT - Home Health, Healthcare , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!