Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Grand Living
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Grand Living at Georgetown
- $500 BONUS
- Shift: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PMAs a Certified Nursing Assistant, you
will be responsible for enhancing the overall Resident experience
through the provision of exceptional daily care and service in
accordance with Resident's personalized care plan as directed by
your supervisor at Grand Living. This is to be handled in The
Sterling Touch - friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and
professional manner, resulting in a very high level of Resident
satisfaction. This position is under the general guidance of the
Director of Health and Wellness in accordance with Community
standards, processes, procedures, practices and philosophy.
- Participate in Start Sterling! line up each day.
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide direct resident care as assigned and in accordance with
Resident's personalized care plan to assist them with activities of
daily living including dressing, eating, grooming, communicating,
ambulation, toileting and personal hygiene.
- Provide assistance with Resident's daily mobility needs,
including but not limited to positioning and moving in and out of
bed, chair, wheelchair as applicable as well as assisting them to
prepare for scheduled transportation to medical appointments or
- Observe and report changes to the nurse noted in resident's
health, such as reports of pain, changes in vitals, weight,
- Observe and assist Resident in maintaining a safe environment
within their residence.
- Participate in ongoing community provided training programs to
ensure state, federal and/or company requirements are met.
- High school diploma or G.E.D
- CNA Certification, current and in the state of Texas
- One or more years of direct care experience working with
Seniors, highly preferred.Scheduled:
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Grand Living, Georgetown , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!