Company: Grand Living
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Caregiver, you will be responsible for
enhancing the overall Resident experience through the provision of
exceptional daily care and service in accordance with Resident's
personalized care plan as directed by your supervisor at Grand
Living. This is to be handled in The Sterling Touch® friendly,
courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner, resulting in a
very high level of Resident satisfaction. This position is under
the general guidance of the Director of Health and Wellness in
accordance with Community standards, processes, procedures,
practices and philosophy.Essential Functions:
- Participate in Start Sterling! line up each day.
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide direct resident care as assigned and in accordance with
Resident's personalized care plan to assist them with activities of
daily living including dressing, eating, grooming, communicating,
ambulation, toileting and personal hygiene.
- Provide assistance with Resident's daily mobility needs,
including but not limited to positioning and moving in and out of
bed, chair, wheelchair as applicable as well as assisting them to
prepare for scheduled transportation to medical appointments or
- Observe and report changes to the nurse noted in resident's
health, such as reports of pain, changes in vitals, weight,
- Observe and assist Resident in maintaining a safe environment
within their residence.
- Participate in ongoing community provided training programs to
ensure state, federal and/or company requirements are met.
- High school diploma or G.E.D, preferred.Experience:
- One or more years of direct care experience working with
Seniors, highly preferred.Scheduled:
- Part-Time Hours
- Shift: 6:00AM - 10:00AM
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Grand Living, Georgetown , Caregiver Part-time, Healthcare , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!