Registered Nurse - Med Surg-Pulmonary-Renal
Posted on: June 20, 2022
We Are Hiring:Are you interested in working with a diverse group
of highly collaborative teammates in an atmosphere built on
promoting education and professional development? The Seton Medical
Center Austin Med Surg/Pulmonary/Renal Unit is both Silver Level
Beacon Designated and a Team Daisy Award Winner. Join the nurses at
Ascension's Med Surg/Pulmonary/Renal Unit at Seton Medical Center
Austin and start living your calling today!
- Title: Registered Nurse - Med Surg/Pulmonary/Renal
- Shift: Full-Time (36 hrs), Night Shift, Self-Scheduling
- Department: Med Surg/Pulmonary/Renal
- Hospital: Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Location: 1201 West 38th Street, Austin, TXAscension Seton
Medical Center Austin is a full-service hospital with 24/7
emergency care and a Comprehensive Level 1 Stroke Center. ASMCA has
also been awarded the Gold Plus Level Performance Award from the
American Heart Association.REQUIRED:
- 1 Year of RN ExperienceDESIRED (Not necessary to apply):
- 2+ Years of RN Experience
- Med Surg/Acute Care Experience
- Med Surg CertificationWe offer a Robust Sign on Bonus /
Competitive Compensation / Excellent BenefitsBENEFITS:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401KWhat You Will Do:Provide direct nursing care in accordance
with established policies, procedures and protocols of the
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.What You Will Need:Licensure /
Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
required.Additional Preferences:No additional preferences.Why Join
Our Team:Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided
thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in
healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality,
low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate
more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including 3
teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of
Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Children's
Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical
education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:Ascension Seton is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot
employ STEM OPT candidates.
Keywords: Ascension, Georgetown , Registered Nurse - Med Surg-Pulmonary-Renal, Healthcare , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!