Employee Health Nurse
Company: St. David's Georgetown Hospital
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily? Our
nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for
patients. At St. David's Georgetown Hospital our nurses set us
apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an)
Employee Health Nurse to join our healthcare family.BenefitsWe are
committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At St.
David's Georgetown Hospital, our benefits package offers eligible
colleagues an attractive package that includes medical, wellbeing,
dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K -(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance -and -Reimbursements -for Tuition and
- Employee Discounts -including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, -Auto, and -Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term -& -Long Term Disability -coverage
- Adoption -Assistance
- Legal Benefits -and lots more!At St. David's Georgetown
Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's
path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal
career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination!
Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path
that fits their life - for life - and empowers their passion for
patient care. Apply today for our Employee Health Nurse
opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
Serves as a resource and coordinates the Employee Health Program
with St. David's Georgetown Hospital Human Resources and St.
David's Healthcare Occupational Health Services. Coordinates
follow-up on job related injuries and OSHA reporting as needed.
- Coordinator of St. David's Georgetown Hospital Employee Health
and Safety Program (EHSP).
- Collaborates with St. David's Occupational Health Services to
provide immunization services, maintain employee health records,
and manage job related injuries (JRI).
- Reviews and follows up on employee injuries that require
medical evaluation. Communicates with department directors
regarding all aspects of occurrence, ensuring all reports are
- Clarifies medical status and potential for returning to work
under modified duty or full release.
- Assists department directors in identifying modified job duties
for injured employees as needed.
- Establishes and implements effective procedures to monitor the
progress of employees with job related injuries/illnesses involving
medical expenses and/or lost time.
- Manages compliance with OSHA work-related injury/illnesses
regulations and maintains records in accordance with local, state,
federal, and accrediting agency standards.
- Reports all medical claims to third-party payer and authorizes
payment for services provided.
- Coordinates annual TB skin testing per the TB prevention
- Directs and manages annual flu vaccination clinic.
- Serves as a resource for employee health issues such as
employee immunization requirements, modified duty, and safety.
- Monitors and reports departmental process improvement
- Reports Employee Health and Safety Program outcomes to Safety
- Employee's conduct must reflect the Company's values and a
commitment to the Code of Conduct ethics and compliance
- Adheres and upholds all service behaviors as listed in the I
CARE value commitment and other departmental initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested by the Quality
DirectorLICENSE AND EDUCATION
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Current Texas RN license
- Registered Nurse Diploma (BSN Preferred)
- Minimum of 2yrs occupational health experience
is a comprehensive healthcare facility located north of
Austin,Texas. This medical center features more than 100 patient
beds and is known for itsLevel IV trauma center, Certified Primary
Stroke Center, and Certified Chest PainCenter. The hospital's range
of services include 24-hour emergency care,inpatient and outpatient
surgery, maternity and newborn care, rehabilitation, .St. David's
Georgetown Hospital is part of St. David's HealthCare, which is one
of thelargest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest
employer in the Austin area. St. David'sHealthCare was formed
through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two local
nonprofits - St. David's Foundation and Georgetown Health
Foundation.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's
Most Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. -In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for thedelivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.HCA Healthcare Co-FounderJoin a family that cares
about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates
for our Employee Health Nurse opening. -Apply today and a member of
our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: St. David's Georgetown Hospital, Georgetown , Employee Health Nurse, Healthcare , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!