More than a spa resort, health retreat, or luxury hotel, Miraval
Austin is an unrivaled wellbeing space that puts purpose and people
at our core, serving as a catalyst for changing lives and
celebrating individuality . We are currently seeking part time
Massage Therapists to join our team. Our Massage Therapists manage
the delivery of massage therapy and bodywork services, perform a
variety of massage techniques on guests, and work to create a
nurturing experience. Therapists will be responsible for learning
treatments specific to Miraval and all pertinent product lines.
- Maintain a professional, confidential practitioner-client
relationship; understand and use universal precautions and code of
ethics when providing services.
- Assess guest's contraindications that may interfere with the
ability to receive a service and modify treatments based on guest's
individual needs and/or preferences.
- Maintain exceptional knowledge of all services, products and
ingredient and maintain the ability to be able to explain benefits,
and recommend additional services and products.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and stations used, as well as,
restock of linens and products between and at the end of each
- Adhere to all Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR)
standards and procedures for operation and cleanliness of a
- Must possess the ability to perform consecutive services in a
pre-determined period of time.
- Work assigned schedule; begin and end all treatments on time;
ensure work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
- Attend all scheduled meetings and professional trainings, as
- Assists spa management in any and all tasks requested.
Miraval Austin's Life in Balance Spa is honored to receive not only
one, but two distinguished awards in 2020 - North America's Best
Resort Spa and Texas' Best Resort Spa. We are seeking candidates
who are driven and committed to helping us achieve continued
success. Miraval colleagues work in an environment that demands
exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is
career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work
environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready
Miraval Austin demonstrates a relentless commitment to a creating a
safe working environment for all colleagues and guests with
comprehensive protocols and training. Current procedures in our spa
- Accredited as a Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR---
Facility which recognizes Miraval Austin as a showcase example of
commitment to ensuring a clean, safe, and healthy environment for
our employees, customers, and stakeholders.
- Guests are temperature checked in advance of all spa
- All Colleagues required to complete a wellness screening and
temperature check upon arrival for their shift.
- All colleagues required to wear masks at all times, in addition
to other PPE (gloves, smocks, faceshields, etc.) as required by