Licensed Therapist - Weekend Shift
Company: Georgetown Behavioral Health Institute
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Must be able to work Weekends!
We are searching for a Licensed Clinician (LPC-I, LPC, LMSW, LMFT,
LMFT-A) with experience in Inpatient psychiatric services to work
part-time on the weekends. Serving as a member of the
interdisciplinary treatment team, the Clinician will provide
therapeutic group and individual services to adult, adolescent or
child patients for emotional or substance abuse problems.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides therapy in a group and individual setting
- Develops and implements therapeutic treatment plans in concert
with the interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Demonstrates sound application of Cognitive Behavioral Theory
- Contributes effectively to discharge planning.
- Plans and prepares for activities.
- Maintains the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Education: Masters Degree in a relevant field (e.g., social
work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, psychology)
- Licenses: LPC-I, LPC, LMSW, LMFT or LMFT-A Required
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years experience in a healthcare
field or combination education and experience required. Inpatient
psychiatric experience preferred..
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication, assessment, evaluation, and
- Knowledge of psychiatric and addictive disease diagnoses and
treatment; flexibility; teaching or training skills helpful;
understanding of, or ability to understand, DSMIIIR
- Advanced knowledge and clinical skills in diagnosis and
treatment of mental health. Knowledgeable of patient rights and
laws pertaining to mental health.
- Must have basic PC skills that include a combination of working
in a Windows Operating System and Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
and the ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be a good listener
with a pleasant demeanor that encourages and engages others.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize with strong time
- Screening: Must successfully pass background check, drug
screen, physical and be able to provide positive employment
- Physical Demands: With or without reasonable accommodations,
must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, stand for sustained
period of time, walk, pull, lift, raise and move objects from
position to position (up to 50 lbs), finger grasp; feel sizes,
shapes, temperatures, and textures; express or exchange ideas
orally and potentially loudly, accurately, or quickly; visually
detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, observe,
inspect, assess; perceive the nature of sound with or without
correction; perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands, or
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee
may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the
If you are among the most competitive and qualified candidates for
the job, you will be contacted directly by one of our hiring
managers. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are
unable to respond to individual inquiries regarding your
application status. Good Luck & we hope to meet you soon!
Georgetown Behavioral Healthcare Institute is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision,
company paid disability, 401(k) and a generous amount of paid time
Keywords: Georgetown Behavioral Health Institute, Georgetown , Licensed Therapist - Weekend Shift, Healthcare , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!