RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Robotics Coordinator Surgery Nurse Job
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Registered Nurse you want
in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to
join St. Davids Georgetown Hospital, a facility that is part of the
nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare as
a Robotics Coordinator Surgery Nurse.
At St. Davids Georgetown Hospital we want to ensure your needs are
met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and
vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you
have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated Robotics Coordinator Surgery Nurse like you to be a part
of our team.
(Ideal candidate will have 3 years of Operating Room Experience and
The expert practice of the Robotics Coordinator provides for the
daily operations and maintenance of the Robotics programs. This
position is essential in coordinating Robotics services as part of
an interdisciplinary team of caregivers. Operational
responsibilities include the coordination of patient scheduling,
staff education, postoperative after care, outcome management,
physician outreach and customer service, revenue integrity, and
Participates in providing patient specific care standards as
directed, and follows service excellence standards to ensure high
levels of patient satisfaction.
- Maintains, directs, and evaluates the activities impacting the
progress of the Robotics program; maintains close working
relationship with the Director of Surgical Services regarding
mission, development, and growth of the program.
- Operates in both an Administrative and Clinical capacity with
approximately 40% Administrative work and 60% OR Circulating.
- Maintains expert knowledge of service specialty (procedures,
equipment, supplies, surgeon preference).
- Establishes / Maintains direct, collaborative, working
relationship with Robotics surgeons.
- Facilitates the flow of patient care services.
- Serves as a patient advocate. Assesses, evaluates, and
problem-solves operational processes to ensure quality care is
delivered with efficiency, congeniality and dignity.
- Works cooperatively with nursing services and ancillary
departments to provide orientation material for all staff new to
the Robotics program and provides for continuing staff
- Assesses the capital and operational needs of the program and
communicates those needs appropriately. Assists in the
identification of cost-effective approaches.
- Creates and prioritizes capital list for yearly budget review.
Obtains quotes from vendors to submit to Director.
- Works closely with the Director of Surgical Services to
evaluate and address quality care issues.
- Works closely with Director of Surgical Services to identify
reimbursement issues and develop strategies to address these
- Attends and participates in health care system committees and
department staff meetings as requested.
- Collaborates with OR staff and Surgeons to maximize operational
- Communicates with vendors to ensure required supplies and
equipment are available for procedures.St. Davids Georgetown
Hospital, which is part of St. Davids HealthCare, is a 114-bed
facility offering a range of services, including a 24-hour
emergency department with a level IV trauma center; Certified
Primary Stroke Center; inpatient and outpatient surgery; advanced
pulmonary intervention; critical care capabilities; acute inpatient
and outpatient rehabilitation; orthopedics and joint replacement;
and maternity and newborn services with mother-baby couplet care
close to home for Georgetown families. In 2019, St. Davids
Georgetown Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals
by IBM Watson Health (formerly known as Truven) in conjunction with
its parent campus, St. Davids Medical Center, which made the list
for the tenth consecutive year.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Robotics
Coordinator Surgery Nurse opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Qualifications Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Nursing required
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- At least 1 year of nursing experience required
Licenses and Certifications:
- Current Texas RN license or a Compact RN license from a NCLA
Compact State required. If Compact, a Texas license must be
obtained within 90 days of hire date.
- Current BLS, ACLS certification required
- Preferred: Certification preferred (CNOR/CST).
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers ...
Keywords: HCA., Georgetown , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Robotics Coordinator Surgery Nurse Job, Healthcare , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!