Business Office Director
Company: Truewood by Merrill, Georgetown
Posted on: June 21, 2022
BUSINESS OFFICE DIRECTOR - Grow your career with -Merrill
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Business Office Director
at Truewood by Merrill -in Georgetown, Texas. Apply now to join one
of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members
is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is
required for all of our team members.*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!Watch This!
We offer our team members:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more.
- Free daily meals!
- A rapidly expanding company with opportunities for advancement
- Yes You Can grow your career with us.
- Company sponsored training.
If you are someone with:
- Minimum of two years of college - Associates Degree with an
emphasis in accounting or business is preferred - in addition to a
minimum of four years of experience as an office manager or similar
role including four years of bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Six years of office management and bookkeeping/accounting
experience in lieu of college requirement AND
- Knowledge of general human resources practices
We want to talk with you! -
Consider applying to become a -Business Office Director with
Our Business Office Directors:
- Ensure adherence to all financial policies and
- Act as the liaison with Regional and Seattle office
- Oversee and perform all month end closing procedures.
- Support the General Manager and department heads throughout
recruiting and hiring process.
- Oversee and implement monthly rental increase
-Experience with Yardi Voyager is a plus!
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission -is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities. -
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family! -
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Keywords: Truewood by Merrill, Georgetown, Georgetown , Business Office Director, Executive , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!