Posted on: May 13, 2022
Store - GEORGETOWN, TXWe're here for the Makers! Come be a part
of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support
the most exciting missions in the world!
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team
Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.
To review a comprehensive list of benefits, please visit
CO, CT and NYC only -To review pay ranges for the position you are
applying for, please visit
Lead and coach a team of framers who focus on building customer
relationships while creating a framing solution for their art.
Drive custom framing sales. Assist customers in creating a
memorable framing solution for their art.
- Assist Store Manager in leading and managing adherence to
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Company programs to
ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; ensure
execution of Company policies and standards; - hold team
accountable for store conditions and results
- Develop and coach the team selling behaviors
- Leads the delivery of high-quality custom framing solutions to
our customers on time by planning workload in partnership with the
- Achieve your KPI's and manage the framing team to achieve their
- Review sales and production workload and build plans and sales
floor time for networking.
- Manage and execute the inventory management processes as
- Manage and execute shrink and safety programs.
- Serve as Manager on Duty (MOD)
- Assist with interviewing, on-boarding, coaching, observing and
training of new Team members; support with Talent Development
activities; participate in Performance Mgmt. activities of your
team; utilize the leadership competencies for continued
- Partners with MOD's daily on the expectations of framing and
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner;
remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations;
promotes commitment to the organization's vision and values;
projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to
ensure truck standards are followed and completed within
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Company
programs and ensure a safe environment
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide
- Assist with Omni channel processes
Other duties as assigned
Minimum Type of experience the job requires
- Basic computer skills
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
- Previous custom framing experience is preferred
- Retail management experience
- Experience leading a sales team
- Regular bending, lifting, carrying, reaching and
- Ability to move throughout the store
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Lifting heavy boxes and frames and accessing high shelves by
ladder or similar equipment
- If you need help performing these functions of your job, please
contact supervisor so that we may engage in the interactive process
with you and find a reasonable accommodation
- Public retail store setting taking care of our customers; all
public areas are climate controlled; some stock rooms may not be
climate controlled; some outdoor work if assigned to retrieve
shopping carts or while unloading trucks; Frame shop contains glass
cutter and heat press ; work hours include nights, weekends and
Applicants in the U.S. must satisfy federal, state, and local legal
requirements of the job.
Keywords: Michaels, Georgetown , Framing Manager, Executive , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!