Product Manager - Cloud Services
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Product ManagerCompetitive SalaryRound Rock TX or Hopkinton MADell
Technologies Services (DTS) is a mature, profitable, multi-billion
dollar business that is a key area of growth for Dell Technologies.
We are committed to greatly increasing investment to support the
growing DTS business. Product management will be a key driver of
the overall strategy for delivering on our business goals and to
support the strong business growth, we are expanding our product
management team. The Product management team is responsible for
creating and enhancing services products (Support, Deployment,
Cloud and Managed Services) sold globally through a variety of
direct and indirect channels. We strongly believe in the Product
Manager is the GM and proxy P&L owner philosophy for their
portfolio of products. The Product Manager is the voice of the
customer and will be responsible for product strategy and
management of a product from creation, launch, to
- Applies broad knowledge of company------s product/service
capabilities and competitive environment to identify new growth
areas, new technology and emerging product/service opportunities
for cloud services
- Evaluates in-depth market analysis and leads business case for
optimization of existing products/solutions alternatives and/or to
create the next generation of new products.
- Oversees and drives products/ solutions through the phase
release or solutions release process including business case and
- Manages product portfolio roadmap and works to scope
opportunities and obtain appropriate funding for new programs.
- Creates, implements and monitors plans for testing products/
solutions through beta/pilot programs.
- Ensures that product/solution features and specifications
reflect customer requirements.
- Prioritizes features and specifications, applying budget,
timeline and other constraints.
- Works across all functional areas, gathering inputs, updating
product plans and roadmaps, and communicating the impact of
product/ solution decisions to all stakeholders.
- Works extensively with Product Marketing to build product/
solutions marketing plans and drive them through the
- Collaborates with other Product Managers, BU Leaders and
Engineering/ R&D leaders to align product strategies into
comprehensive portfolios for the BU.
- Reviews product/ solution evaluation metrics from multiple
sources and ensures they are incorporated in future
- MBA with 5+ years------ experience in technology industry in
Product Management or relevant role
- A premier communicator with exemplary writing skills and an
innate ability to make very complex concepts and offerings simple
- Understand macro-business economics and be able to build
actionable business plans and prioritize and categorize in complex
and highly matrixed environments.
- Proven leadership in a fast-paced, dynamic environment: A
proven track record as a decisive, action-oriented individual, who
has led cross-functional global teams to define and achieve high
value objectives. This individual will have the ability to coalesce
varied constituents and drive to achieve superior results on a
- Business building orientation: He/she must possess the
technical knowledge and business understanding well enough to
identify/define Services direction, requirements & gaps. Possess a
track record of having successfully delivered on complex projects
and possess global experience.
- Team player: The successful candidate must be a team player,
supporting and promoting team accomplishments with a proven ability
to drive change through influence and collaboration across a matrix
organization in a highly fluid environment. Must demonstrate the
ability to influence/sell ideas and present alternatives in a
convincing fashion to a mixed audience, from peers to executives.
This person will be seen throughout the organization as a model of
integrity and ethical behavior.
- Pragmatic Marketing certification is a plus
- Existing cloud service offer experience for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS
is preferredBenefitsWe offer highly competitive salaries, bonus
programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and
development opportunities ------ all to create a compelling and
rewarding work environment.Dell is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or
citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of such
characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or
regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages
applicants of all ages.
Keywords: Dell, Georgetown , Product Manager - Cloud Services, Executive , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!