Early Preschool Teacher
Company: Primrose School of Rancho Sienna
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionAs a Teacher at Primrose School at Rancho Sienna
you will help young minds explore, discover and understand the
world around them. We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic
Teacher to plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that
promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development
of each child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning®
approach to teaching and learning Primrose is an accredited private
preschool that provides a premier educational child care
experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant
through elementary-aged school age. Primary Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose and the local,
state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health,
safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Assists in implementing the approved lesson plans and daily
classroom schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced
Learning® curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose Employee Handbook.
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary. Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib. Each Primrose school is a privately owned and
operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the
employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and
benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose
Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers.
Positions and position titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School of Rancho Sienna, Georgetown , Early Preschool Teacher, Education / Teaching , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!