Private Pre Kindergarten Teacher
Company: Primrose School of Rancho Sienna
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Are you ready to use your skills to help children learn and
grow? Do you love helping shape the future? As a Private Pre
Kindergarten Teacher at Primrose School at Rancho Sienna you will
help young minds explore, discover and understand the world around
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic teacher to plan and
implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social,
emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child, in
accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning - approach to
teaching and learning
Primrose School at Rancho Sienna is an accredited private preschool
that provides a premier educational child care experience. We offer
year-round programs for children from infant through
elementary-aged school age.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose Schools and the
local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the
health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning -
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Employee Handbook
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary. Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or a related field
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.Each Primrose school is a privately owned and
operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the
employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and
benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose
Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers.
Positions and position titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School of Rancho Sienna, Georgetown , Private Pre Kindergarten Teacher, Education / Teaching , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!