Sales and Marketing Representative
Company: Burnett Specialists
Posted on: September 16, 2022
A client of ours in the Austin area is looking for a
growth-focused Sales and Networking professional who enjoys
developing long-term relationships with clients!!Located in
Georgetown, this start-up company owns many other companies in the
Austin area as well. -This company is continuing to grow, and they
are looking for a high-energy business-to-business sales
professional to join their dynamic company. -In one of the most
exciting roles in our company, the Sales and Marketing Rep will
call on and build relationships with a broad variety of customers
and become their preferred provider. - In this role, you will
develop relationships with a variety of markets such as business
owners, non-profits, event planners, property managers, insurance
agents and adjusters, municipalities, medical facilities, churches,
schools, and multi-family real estate. The options are
limitless!You will be primarily responsible for growing business
for the first three entities using our core TEAM values: -TEAM -
Together everyone achieves more!
- We have clear, concise, and considerate communication. -
- We do what we say we will. -
- We grow and improve day by day, everyday.
- We deliver incredible customer delight through service. -
- We "blank" together.
- We 'Do' Things. - (We do not use the 'T' word).
-Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build and maintain relationships with Centers of Influence
throughout targeted areas
- Actively participate in key local industry groups and
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking
- Attend marketing events as required, distribute marketing
material as needed
- Support and create promotional programs for your individual
market and help assist on closing sales and generating sale
- Increase sales revenue by consistently generating leads and
fostering growth with existing clients
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product, industry
changes, and competitive landscape.
- Identify potential customers and self-generate leads through
online, creative, and traditional marketing techniques. -
- Research, prospecting, cold calling, and visiting local and
regional small-medium-sized businesses to sell our catalog of
- Responsible for driving 30-50 inbound/outbound calls and emails
per day with the goal of selling to new prospects and/or upgrading
existing customers' products and services.
- Physical requirements will include extended periods of
standing, sitting, and/or walking. -
- Consistently meet or exceed departmental Key Performance
Indicators.Qualifications and Skills:Must be organized,
self-motivated, hard-working, with strong communication
skillsExperience in Sales and Marketing 1 year minimum requiredMust
be outgoing and have experience making contacts at networking
events, conventions, and other local industry related eventsIf you
are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then
you'll thrive in this work environmentThis is a temp-to-hire
opportunitySalary: $45,000, plus commission upon hirePaid Time Off,
phone, and computer providedPre-Employment Requirements:*Drug
Screen and background checks are required in accordance with local
regulations.Work Location: Georgetown and surrounding areasHours:
9-5 M-F, with occasional conferences, networking events, etc., that
would require hours outside the standard#AUSTP30#PandoLogic.
Keywords: Marketing Representative, Location: Georgetown, TX -
Keywords: Burnett Specialists, Georgetown , Sales and Marketing Representative, Advertising , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!