Full-Time Lead Receptionist
Company: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine
Posted on: May 15, 2022
As a Lead Receptionist, you will be responsible for enhancing
the overall Resident experience through exceptional comprehensive
leadership and hospitality. Responsible for establishing and
sustaining a culture of unparalleled service and long-term growth
through warm, friendly and professional greetings and interactions.
This is to be handled in The Sterling Touch - friendly, courteous,
helpful, timely and professional manner, resulting in a very high
level of Resident satisfaction. Responsible for welcoming all
visitors, guests, residents, and employees in person or through
phone interactions in addition to handling multiple administrative
functions. This position is under guidance of the Business Office
Manager in accordance with Community's standards, processes,
procedures, practices and philosophy.
* Participate in Start Sterling! line up every day.
* Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a
friendly and courteous manner.
* Answers a multi-line phone, assisting and routing caller to
* Operates office equipment including phone, copy machine,
computer, fax, etc. Assists and schedules appointments and room
reservations with the residents.
* Provides back-up clerical support which includes desk coverage
(i.e. during breaks, meals, absences, or as business needs require)
to other departments as requested.
* Composes correspondence under guidance and within established
* Maintains office supply inventory.
* Sorts & files forms, reports & correspondence according to
departmental policies and procedures.
* Refers residents, guests, vendors and staff to proper community
* Assists in Business Office and Life Enrichment administrative
* Other duties as required.
* High School Diploma or GED, highly preferred.
* Hospitality and Customer Service experience, required.
* Experience managing a busy front desk reception area with
in-person interaction and high volume inbound calls, preferred.
* Experience with multi-line phone, preferred.
* Full-Time Hours
* Shift: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
* Must be able to work rotating weekends and one holiday per
Keywords: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine, Georgetown , Full-Time Lead Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!