Part-Time Weekend Receptionist (7:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
Company: Grand Living
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Come be a part of the Grand Opening Team for Grand Living at
Georgetown!Grand Opening planned for October 2021!As a
Receptionist, you will be responsible for enhancing the overall
Resident experience through exceptional comprehensive leadership
and hospitality. Responsible for establishing and sustaining a
culture of unparalleled service and long-term growth through warm,
friendly and professional greetings and interactions. This is to be
handled in The Sterling Touch friendly, courteous, helpful, timely
and professional manner, resulting in a very high level of Resident
satisfaction. Responsible for welcoming all visitors, guests,
residents, and employees in person or through phone interactions in
addition to handling multiple administrative functions. This
position is under guidance of the Business Office Manager in
accordance with Community's standards, processes, procedures,
practices and philosophy. Essential Functions:
- Participate in Start Sterling! line up every day.
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Answers a multi-line phone, assisting and routing caller to
- Operates office equipment including phone, copy machine,
computer, fax, etc. Assists and schedules appointments and room
reservations with the residents.
- Provides back-up clerical support which includes desk coverage
(i.e. during breaks, meals, absences, or as business needs require)
to other departments as requested.
- Composes correspondence under guidance and within established
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Sorts & files forms, reports & correspondence according to
departmental policies and procedures.
- Refers residents, guests, vendors and staff to proper community
- Assists in Business Office and Life Enrichment administrative
- Other duties as required.Education:
- High School Diploma or GED, highly preferred. Experience:
- Hospitality and Customer Service experience, required.
- Experience managing a busy front desk reception area with
in-person interaction and high volume inbound calls,
- Experience with multi-line phone, preferred.Schedule:
- Part-Time Hours
- Shift: 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Must be able to work weekends.
Keywords: Grand Living, Georgetown , Part-Time Weekend Receptionist (7:00 AM to 3:00 PM), Administration, Clerical , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!