Company: First American Financial Corporation
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Join our team! First American's Direct division provides
comprehensive title insurance protection and professional
settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and
equity loans. As a global leader in providing title insurance,
settlement services and risk solutions for real estate
transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build
your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers
achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We
believe that our people are the key to the company's continued
success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and
empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else.
First American has created an award-winning culture and has been
named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For-- list for the
fourth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to
Work lists. For more information, please visit
Provide support to an escrow office by answering phones, greeting
customers, placing calls and performing other clerical duties to
assist in completing escrow transactions.
- Operates multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls
and retrieve voice mail messages.
- Determines purpose of callers and forwards calls to appropriate
personnel or department; takes and delivers messages or transfers
calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with
address, directions, and other information; welcomes on-site
visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to
- Assists with real estate escrow transactions by gathering,
checking, and preparing documents; maintaining accounts; setting-up
- Assists with clerical processing of all documents connected to
the initiation or closing of escrows, relieving escrow branches of
high volume paperwork.
- Communicates requirements and other information to escrow
staff, including Title exceptions.
- Responds promptly to needs of escrow staff; Responds to
requests for service and assistance.
- Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required,
updates appointment calendars, prepares travel vouchers, takes
payments for services and products.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes
publications; maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes,
and retrieves and routes incoming faxes; Creates memos,
correspondence, reports and other documents when necessary.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to
- Ability to maintain professionalism and a positive service
attitude at all times
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- 1-2 years of related experience
First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company
and our dedication to putting People First, check out
Keywords: First American Financial Corporation, Georgetown , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!