Senior Tax Associate/Accountant
Company: CD Bradshaw & Associates PC
Posted on: May 9, 2022
- CPA or CPA-eligible professional with 3+ years of public
accounting experience in federal income tax preparation and review
(Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S and 1041).
- Effectively manages workload to meet target deadlines, project
budgets while maintaining a high level of work quality.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication
- Personal philosophy is service based. This individual is
committed to making a difference for the people around them.
- Previous client facing responsibilities including participation
in client meetings and managing routine correspondence.
- Experience within the construction industry and with tiered
- Experience with CCH software, preferred.
- Primary responsibilities - Preparation of tax returns in
accordance with firm's expectations of client care, product quality
- Full benefit package information at
Keywords: CD Bradshaw & Associates PC, Georgetown , Senior Tax Associate/Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Georgetown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!